Building children's language with Letterlinks
Are you looking for a resource to spark your children's interest in talking and in prereading and writing?
Letterlinks is a resource that:
- fits into the existing routines in your centre
- supports the strands of Te Whariki
- develops oral language
- encourages role play, story telling and singing
- builds children's confidence and independence
- children can easily relate to because it has New Zealand imagery
- has high quality and colourful material
Letterlinks in Preschools
Details of how Letterlinks works in Early Childhood Centres.